May 7, 2014

Smart Bottom 3.1 Review

This has definitely been a winning diaper for our baby.  The fast drying organic cotton interior is unbeatable, even at night.  For me, it dries in one or 2 dryer cycles, about how long prefolds take.  I love the color coordinating snaps, no boring colors here.  The one that was sent to me was the Juliet diaper, pink with aqua snaps is so adorable on my little one.  They have new color combos that recently released and they are awesome!!
   The diaper looks very comfortable for baby too.  The elastics are completely encased in organic cotton around the legs.   I have not had staining issues like I have had with other organic diaper brands.  The softness and ease of this diaper make it a favorite and have even purchased another.   The snaps have been very durable and are easy for me to get undone, my little nudest is yet to undo it. The 4 step rise really would fit a very small baby and can accommodate my 23 lb daughter on the second to highest rise snap setting.  








No comments: