It breaks down what is Eco friendly and what's not.
What's not the most Green idea:
- Metallic ribbon and wrapping paper is non-recyclable and can clog recycling machinery. Reuse it next year.
- Bubble Wrap is non-recyclable because it's made of multiple plastics. Use it again or giving back to the shipping store.
- Flashing fiber optics can only be used again or thrown away.
- Packing peanuts: Send them back to the company. We don't need them!
- Use a cloth ribbon. It can be ironed and used as a classy bow year after year.
- Old road maps are great wrapping paper. Who doesn't use a GPS now? They can be recycled.
- Those Christmas cards you thought you should keep from last year. Cut them up. Use them as gift tags.