January 25, 2012

March for Babies

I started walking the March of Dimes in 2006 because I liked babies. In 2007 I had a miscarriage followed by a high risk pregnancy and a baby born at 35 weeks. I spent a lot of time hooked you to IVs trying to prevent a preterm birth. We were very lucky to have spent only 5 days in NICU.


In 2008 I had my 2nd high rick pregnancy with all the modern research I was able to carry to full term with a healthy baby.
 

I walk every year now with my boys because I believe this organization will have what is needed in place when you need it. 

Lovely Eco Chic is forming a team this year to March for Babies.  Our donation link is at the top right of the blog here if you would like to sponsor us. I am also giving my customers the option of getting their shipping refunded to them or donated to the March of Dimes in their name through April 28th.

I hope you all will help.

~Mary

No comments: