January 4, 2012

Preserve

Here's a great story for you. My kids are on board with bringing you Green living items that make your life easier. My second oldest is possibly my greenest child. She comes home from a grocery shopping trip with my husband and slaps a toothbrush in my hand. She then tells me this is what reminds me of you.



My first thought is my breath is bad. I told her thank you and set it down. It just happens that I went to open the toothbrush and saw something interesting. The package can be mailed somewhere. Why was this? It's a toothbrush recycling program. Like the ink in your printer you can mail this toothbrush back to be recycled.

 I have to know about this company. They not only have a toothbrush recycling program but the toothbrushes are made of recycled yogurt cups.  The make more than just toothbrushes. They have razors, dinnerware, and storage. All recycled and all MADE IN THE U.S.A.


If things couldn't get better .....THEY DO! The Preserve Jr., their child toothbrush gives money to the National Wildlife Federation from every purchase. The last fabulous thing I have to share..... The dentist recommends you change toothbrushes once every 3 months. They have a program where you subscribe and it keeps you on track.I am now in love with this company. They do everything I hope to do and raise my family to do.

Thanks to my Mini Eco Chic Warrior we are proudly caring Preserve products! I will eventually have their entire line up. I hope you all jump on board this great recycled band wagon with me. Even my favorite blog. The Zero Waste home still has a toothbrush she doesn't know what to do with.



No comments: