May 8, 2013

Review of the OsoCozy All In One Cloth Size One diaper on a Newborn

I have been using Osocozy AIO diaper almost daily since I received them. They are great for newborns and toddlers too. They are very soft inside and the fit is great. The elastic around the legs and on the back of the diaper is gentle yet firm and did not leave marks. I like that they come either a bleached cotton gauze or unbleached Birdseye fabric. The wide Hook and loop tabs hold the diaper very securely. My 2 year old could not get it undone, which was great. Both diapers will fit as described size one 7 to 18 lbs (it may not start fitting until the cord falls off) and size 2 up to 35 lbs. The trick with these are to get them really high in the back since they do not have any rise adjustment other than the leg elastics. I only had one leak the second time I used the size 2. That could be because we left her in it a little longer than we should have or because it was not to its full absorbency yet. The size one on a newborn worked at all times of day and night. For the size 2 I don't know if I would trust it over night with a 2 year old but would probably be just fine for a one year old or less. Easy to wash and dry. I had no staining issues at all, even if you did get a little stain on them I am sure they would sun out perfectly. The only thing that I wish I could change about the diaper is that I wish it had a way to add additional absorbent layers to it. That would really make me comfortable in leaving them in the diaper overnight. Overall, I would recommend this diaper to someone just starting out or someone who does not have a lot of time. They are a very cost effective cloth diapering AIO option. These are the size one fitting a 8 lb 5 oz baby. ^^^ she was about 9 lbs here. This is the fit on my 2 year old she is about 26 lbs and 35" tall. Thank you so much for letting me try these great diapers and let me know if you would like me to review anything else for you. With warm regards, Rachel

No comments: